Monday, June 25, 2012

The Survival Games

(You probably know about this) The Survival Games is basically the Hunger Games in Minecraft. You hunt down other people to win. I want to tell you some things that happened and things that always happen in the Survival Games.


Funniest Kill Ever

I was in third place, had nothing. Except mushrooms maybe. I was sneaking while on some vines on a building. I saw an iron armour guy walking by down below. He didn't see me. After a little later, I randomly died and people kept saying "OMG funniest kill ever!" I asked what had happened and they said that he landed on top of my head. Weird. 


The noobs who cry "hacker!"

People, when they die sometimes, they say "hes a hacker!" They only say that because they didn't want people to think that they're better than them. People even sometimes say someone's hacking when they're already dead and they see a fight and sometimes when the person they think that hacking dies. People are weird on there. Someone said someone was hacking because there was the sprint particles under his feet and he wasn't moving. He was in a fight at that moment and he lost. The guy who claimed he was a hacker wouldn't give up on making people believe he was a hacker.


Minecraft Celebrities get on sometimes

I just learned this with I was playing on server us25 it said "Server: Paulsoaresjr is on us26!
I tryed to get on it. It was full. I finally got on it and I kept asking is paul here. 20 seconds later I lost connection, "End of Stream" This might mean that Minecraft celebrities get on sometimes, but AntVenom gets on Skitscape's server. (scitscape.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment